Google Forms by
Google Forms for your mobile app
- Create custom forms google for surveys and questionnaires in multiple editions
- Gather data in your mobile app with Google Forms
- Manage event registrations with custom forms in your app
Create Your Own Mobile App, No Coding
- Survey of your customers with good looking forms help you connect with customers. It's easy and free. Add images, videos, and logic to survey your mobile users.
- Collect email addresses for a newsletter by using Google forms. Create a pop quiz by using Google forms templates for teachers.
- Send a poll to your friends about party ideas. Select from multiple question types, drag-and-drop to reorder questions and customize values as easily as pasting a list
All your form data is automatically organized in Google Doc, Sheets and stored in Google Drive. Access them wherever you go, from any device with views.
- Start now and learn how to create custom flows, user responses and forms in your app
Thanks for providing me such a google form.... I really appreciate this site and template to create mobile apps
- How it works
- What You Get
Click 'Create App' button to get this template.
Once purchased, a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to use the template right away or you want to use it later.
Click 'Use It NOW' button if you want to start creating an app and using this template now - the system will navigate you through the app creation process. Otherwise select 'Use It Later' button. The template will be available for you anytime when you start new mobile app, in Mobile Templates section.
Once purchased, the template will be available for you anytime when you start creating new mobile app with iBuildApp.
After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for creating mobile apps.
You can start building an app based on this template directly after the template has been purchased. Or, you can use it later - it will be available on the Templates page (it's displayed when you start creating mobile app), as well as on My Templates page.