Mobile Web Apps (HTML5)
iBuildApp Enables the Next Generation of Mobile Web Apps
iBuildApp offers a web-based do-it-yourself platform for building HTML5 apps. With this tool, anyone can create, customize and manage an iPhone/iPad/Android application. Currently the mobile web app solution supports all major mobile operating systems, including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows.
Through the client it’s easy to customize an app with images, icons and skins, add social media, change fonts. Include extra features like events, locations, ecommerce, audio/video streams, etc.
What do you get
Application Management Panel – complete control and visibility of your building process. Use our predefined templates and customize them, or create absolutely unique application! You’ll see the result immediately, on iPhone simulator.
Hosting – your content is stored on our secure Cloud Hosting environment. You don’t have to worry about maintaining your data.
Instant updates – change the content in your application real-time using the Content Management System from web-interface. Just log into your control panel and update the app. Once you save your application the changes are live.
Your web app will automatically linked to online web catalog from iBuildApp – get the app URL, distribute it easilly and share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or Email!
NO COST! NO SUBMISSION FEE!
- No submission on iTunes is required.
- Hosted on iBuildapp.
- No startup costs. No subscription costs. No coding required. Create, Publish and Manage your application for FREE!
- No installation is required.
- Intuitive interface gives anyone the ability to design and deploy professional iPad Applications.
- Full Control – update/ refresh your content on demand, publish and truck status of your applications.
iBuildApp web mobile app features include the following:
- eCommerce and promotions features that help businesses to target mobile users with new offers and services.
- Ability to make instant updates to the app. Web apps update themselves – no approval is required;
- Multiple templates;
- GPS functionality to help businesses target users by location.
- Access to native functions: tap-to-call, tap-to-email, contact list, photo album;
- Web-based RSS reader (RSS & Atom Integration);
- Video and Audio Streaming & Podcasts as well as image galleries to display products;
- Social media features, integration with Twitter and Facebook;
- Google Calendar, Google Map, and more..
iBuildApp provides QR codes containing app’s URL – for easy automatic distribution web based applications:
“While you are building your app, you can preview it in the preview window, to see how it will work on the real device. This service from iBuildApp is free so you can quickly build and update your web mobile app in a few minutes. You can also reuse content from your own web site and make it mobile”