Google Apps for Nonprofit by
Create Your Nonprofit App for free
- iBuildApp supports Google Apps for nonprofit organizations 501(c)(3) including Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and more
- With Google apps for nonprofit you can create unlimited email accounts for your own domain
- Discuss grant proposals, meeting agendas by using Google Docs
- Conduct surveys, training assessments and event sign ups through Google Forms
- Set up and schedule appointments in your nonprofit organization Google Calendar app
- Review group discussions and distribution lists through Google Groups
iBuildApp supports organizations that are not nonprofit ones such as:
- Governmental entities and organizations.
- Hospitals and health care organizations.
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities
- How it works
- What You Get
Click 'Create App' button to get this template.
Once purchased, a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to use the template right away or you want to use it later.
Click 'Use It NOW' button if you want to start creating an app and using this template now - the system will navigate you through the app creation process. Otherwise select 'Use It Later' button. The template will be available for you anytime when you start new mobile app, in Mobile Templates section.
Once purchased, the template will be available for you anytime when you start creating new mobile app with iBuildApp.
After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for creating mobile apps.
You can start building an app based on this template directly after the template has been purchased. Or, you can use it later - it will be available on the Templates page (it's displayed when you start creating mobile app), as well as on My Templates page.