Google Maps App by
Custom Google Map in your Android and iPhone app
Show your businesses locations and get found on Google Maps
Add a customized Google map to your mobile app. Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and store locations!
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Define your own width, height and zoom level for your Google Map app
- Store locator functionality in your app
- Create multiple Google maps!
- Allow your visitors to get directions to your markers.
- Add descriptions, links and images to your map markers.
- Allow visitors to use their map location as the starting or ending point for the directions
- Allow users to use their map location for the store locator
good for directions
- How it works
- What You Get
Click 'Create App' button to get this template.
Once purchased, a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to use the template right away or you want to use it later.
Click 'Use It NOW' button if you want to start creating an app and using this template now - the system will navigate you through the app creation process. Otherwise select 'Use It Later' button. The template will be available for you anytime when you start new mobile app, in Mobile Templates section.
Once purchased, the template will be available for you anytime when you start creating new mobile app with iBuildApp.
After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for creating mobile apps.
You can start building an app based on this template directly after the template has been purchased. Or, you can use it later - it will be available on the Templates page (it's displayed when you start creating mobile app), as well as on My Templates page.