Integration with Zapier
Event App Management Software by
Create Your Own Event App by using iBuildApp free Event Management and Planning Software
iBuildApp is the leading provider of event mobile app for corporate conferences, meetups, tradeshows and private events
Our event management and planning software is free and easy to use and make mobile event apps for iPhone, Android
Features from iBuildApp Mobile App Event Management Software
- Your Custom Branded Event App
- Post schedule, add notes and contact information, list sponsors and participants
- Make your event app as a private conference network that gives attendees a way to share, connect, and participate.
- Accept payments by using your event management app
- Use LOGIN feature to password protect your app or any page in your event management app
- Plan your event and post schedules, locations, list and bio of participants, notify users about news and changes
I usually do not comment here but it's enough now. What happened to our Manchester United? How long do we have to endure this ugly way of playing? Jose out!I believe in this line up, I believe nagaland state lottery
will do well in this game tonight... I believe in blue flag, I believe in moses!!
They should have it to where users can add events
- How it works
- What You Get
Click 'Create App' button to get this template.
Once purchased, a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to use the template right away or you want to use it later.
Click 'Use It NOW' button if you want to start creating an app and using this template now - the system will navigate you through the app creation process. Otherwise select 'Use It Later' button. The template will be available for you anytime when you start new mobile app, in Mobile Templates section.
Once purchased, the template will be available for you anytime when you start creating new mobile app with iBuildApp.
After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for creating mobile apps.
You can start building an app based on this template directly after the template has been purchased. Or, you can use it later - it will be available on the Templates page (it's displayed when you start creating mobile app), as well as on My Templates page.