Trello is a free and very easy project-management app to manage remote non technical team
• Create boards to organize task management for your team
• Use troll boards solo or invite your coworkers to collaborate
• Customize project workflows by using different boards
• Add checklists on your Trello cards. Lists keep cards organized in their various stages of progress. They can be used to create a workflow, or act as a repository of ideas.
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers in your Trello cards
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files to your Trello cards and tasks
- How it works
- What You Get
Click 'Create App' button to get this template.
Once purchased, a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to use the template right away or you want to use it later.
Click 'Use It NOW' button if you want to start creating an app and using this template now - the system will navigate you through the app creation process. Otherwise select 'Use It Later' button. The template will be available for you anytime when you start new mobile app, in Mobile Templates section.
Once purchased, the template will be available for you anytime when you start creating new mobile app with iBuildApp.
After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for creating mobile apps.
You can start building an app based on this template directly after the template has been purchased. Or, you can use it later - it will be available on the Templates page (it's displayed when you start creating mobile app), as well as on My Templates page.