Subscription Plans and Other Services
iBuildApp offers 3 types of Subscription Payment Plans (each plan subscription is per app, not per user account).
NOTE: Since each mobile app built with iBuildApp can be distributed among different platforms (iOS for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android for Android phones and HTML5 for mobile sites), our plans are based on segmentation by two different metrics:
- Number of app’s users/downloads (how many times an app can be installed on iPhone or Android device) , and
- number of mobile web site visits (how many times users can open your mobile web site)
All Subscription Payment Plans include unlimited mobile web site visits, publishing to iBuildApp’s app store, community support, dedicated email support, and some extra features as Advertising and Push Notification.
- Basic plan ($19.99 / month $143 / year ) aimed at beginners who wants to explore their mobile market. This plan is limited with 100 app users (no more than 100 downloads on mobile devices are allowed). Submission to an app store (iTunes or Google Play) can be done by yourself or purchased independently as a separate service.
- Business plan ($39 / month $280 / year ) is for small/medium size businesses. It allows up to 2000 downloads, and submission to iTunes and Google Play under your developer account
- Enterprise plan ($79 / month $720 / year) allows unlimited downloads, includes submission to iTunes and Google Play under your developer account.
Subscription Payment Plans - Paid Services
- Hire a Pro ($499): we create a custom design for your app (up to 2 design revisions), build an app based on iBuildApp’s existing widgets and fill it out with your content.
This plan also includes one year of Basic plan (up to 100 downloads, premium support) and free submission to iTunes or Google Play under your developer account.
- Publishing on iTunes store. ($199 per app, Apple fee is not included): we submit your iPhone or iPad app (created with iBuildApp) under your own developer account on iTunes App Store
- Upload binary file on iTunes Store ($50): if you want to submit your app on iTunes store by yourself but you don’t have a Mac computer, we can upload your app’s binary file on iTunes App Store, for you
- Publishing on Google Play ($199, Google fee is not included): we submit your Android app (created with iBuildApp) on Google Play, under your own developer account.