- Development Plans
- Reseller Program
- Reseller Support Plans
- Useful Resources
- Choosing domain name for your Reseller website
- Setting up your DNS
- Setting up your environment
- Entering your Administrative Account
- Site Name
- Changing your Reseller Site Logo
- Changing your Reseller Site Colors & Images
- Creating & Managing Menus
- Creating your PayPal payment button
- Users management
- Apps management
- Builds management
- Templates management
- Modules management
- Working with remote server
- Customizing your Reseller Web Site
- Changing your Web Site Style
- Adding menu to your Template
- Changing your site Logo
- CSS Cook Book
Dear iBuildApp Value Reseller,
Welcome to the world of e-business! iBuildApp provides you with all the tools you need to build a strong, prosperous business on the Internet. As an iBuildApp reseller you get a tool for providing mobile app building service to your customers, under your own brand. You don't need any technical infrastructure in order to run the platform - it is in the cloud. In addition, the platform is highly secure and meeting all current industry standards.
This reseller guide will walk you through the steps involved in launching your e-business. The guide will explain the process of building your online frontend, managing your templates and users.
You are only a few steps away from putting your reseller business on the Internet road map. This guide will help you succeed in the Internets virtual marketplace.
- Custome Modules - create your modules and share them with your users.
- Payment Plans - reseller may create custom payment plans for their users.
iBuildApp offers three reseller plans:
- Consultant - $249 monthly (10 apps / Unlimited App Downloads)
- Reseller - $449 monthly (30 apps / Unlimited App Downloads)
- Agency - $5995 yearly (50 apps / Unlimited App Downloads)
Downloads - is the total amount of content updates requested by your app users from our servers - only unique devices are calculated (the numbers provided by iBuildApp.com may differ from the download stats provided by app store).
Apps - is the total number of apps/projects created under one reseller account.
Each of the plans comes with all the tools needed to build a powerful online presence for your new reseller e-business:
- App building tool for major mobile platforms: iOs, Android
- Dedicated database
- Custom Branding: white label solution, customizable styles
- Admin tool: website settings, user management, project management
- Analytics: downloads by platform, by date
- Template management: basic templates from iBuildApp, plus custom templates (reseller can manage his templates on iBuildApp. com website
You don't need any technical infrastructure in order to run the platform - it is in the cloud. In addition, the platform is highly secure and meeting all current industry standards.
The reseller program provides promotional and marketing tools such as ability to integrate coupons, access to analytic modules that show analysis, trends and benefits to your customers.
The core of our Reseller program is to help you generate revenues on a recurring basis. You resell apps monthly. As a Reseller you have a wholesale unit price per package, per month.
If you need any help with your Reseller site customization or you've got troubles while creating your apps, then you can sign up with our Premium Reseller Support Plan.
What you get:
- 3 hours of support
- Domain name change
- Logo/Brand set up
- Appearance customization, including HTML layouts & CSS changes
- Menu customization
- Existing pages editing (features, pricing, contact form)
- Adding extra pages
- App publishing assistance
- Page setup assistance
- WordPress - online manual for WordPress and a living repository for WordPress information and documentation:
- Introduction to HTML (markup language for creating web pages):
- CSS Tutorial:
(CSS is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics (the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language).
- SMARTY (web template system):
- Apple User Interface Guidelines:
- Android User Interface Guidelines:
- FTP instructions:
- Poedit is cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor. It is built with wxWidgets toolkit and can run on any platform supported by it (although it was only tested on Unix with GTK+ and Windows).